Ginger Peach Mango Scones
1 1/2 tbsp tea.o.graphy’s Ginger Peach Mango Tea
2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cups Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cups Unsalted Butter, Cold and Cubed
- 1/2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream, Cold
Oven set to 375˚, line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Add cold, cubed butter and rub into flour mix by hand until a sandy texture is achieved.
- Add Ginger Peach Mango Tea and stir gently to combine.
- Make a well in the center of the dry mix. Add egg and use a fork to beat the egg and begin to combine with flour mix. While stirring, stream in cold cream. Stir until just combined. Mix will be very sticky, do not overwork.
- Divide the dough in half and make two round discs on the parchment paper, each roughly 1-1 1/2 inches tall.
- Cut the dough into six slices as if cutting a pizza. Move each slice slightly away from others so there is 1/2 inch between scone pieces.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Move to a cooling rack and cool completely before serving.