Moon Dust Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 1/2 tbsp Moon Unit Tea’s Moon Dust
1/2 cups Dairy Free Butter, softened
1/2 cups Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cups Light Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 large egg, room temp
- 1 1/2 cups Gluten Free Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3/4 cups Mini Chocolate Chips, Allergy Friendly
2 1/2 tbsp Hot Water
Oven set to 350. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine Moon Dust Tea and hot water in a small heat proof dish, a gloopy paste will form. Set aside to cool.
- Cream butter with stand mixer for 3-5 minutes on medium speed. Add sugars and cream and mix again for 3-5 minutes, mix should be fluffy. Scrape sides, add egg and vanilla. Mix on medium speed 3-5 minutes until fluffy and sticky. Add cooled Moon Dust paste and mix just until blended.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking powder. Mix well.
- Add dry mix to wet mix and stir until just combined, about 30 seconds. Add Chocolate Chips and mix again until just incorporated.
- Scoop onto parchment lined trays using spoons or an ice cream scoop about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 13 - 16 minutes. They will still be soft in the middle. Remove from oven and cool on a cooling rack. Let cool completely and serve.